- If you would like to book a party with us, please give Hullabaloo staff your preferred date and time, and we will check our availability.
- If your date/time is available, and you agree to go ahead with the booking, we will email you an invoice for a 50% deposit. Your booking date and time will be secure for three days.
- To secure your party booking date and time, the 50% deposit should be paid within three days of the invoice date.
- Failure to pay within these three days will see your booking slot cancelled and possibly taken by someone else.
- Your booking date and time will be confirmed once the deposit payment has been received by us.
- Your final balance, including any adult food or party extras ordered, will be sent to you via invoice, and must be settled no less than two weeks prior to the booking date.
- Failure to pay this balance may see your party cancelled, your time slot given away, and the deposit retained.
- All food and party details must be finalised seven days before the booking date.
- We accept payment online via Paypal, BACS, in cash or by credit/debit card onsite. We are unable to take credit/debit card payments over the phone.
- With the exception of alcohol and one birthday cake, no outside food or drink must be brought into or consumed within the Centre. If you are seen to bring you own, you will be asked to put this away.
- No food or drink is to be taken into the Hullabaloo soft play area.
- Alcohol can be bought from The Sanctuary Café, or a £35 corkage fee is charged at the time of booking if you’d like to bring your own.
- Adult food must be ordered and paid for in advance as per the booking form, however drinks can be purchased on the day. A tab for drinks can be opened if required.
- The maximum number of children for each party is 20.
- The flat fee for our parties includes the following:
One hour in Hullabaloo soft play.
One hour in the party room with a party host who will play age appropriate music and games
Children’s food and drink including sandwiches, dessert, Pom Bear crisps and a Fruit Shoot drink
One voucher for a free Hullabaloo play session for the party girl/boy
- Socks must be worn at all times whilst in Hullabaloo. If you do not bring your own, they can be purchased for 50p.
- An adult party table will be prepared by Hullabaloo staff and positioned close to the party room for your comfort.
- Children are at all times the responsibility of their parent/guardian and must not be left unattended within the cetre.
- You can arrive up to 15 minutes early for your party booking, but we ask that you leave promptly on time.
- For an extra fee, you may book an exclusive party for the 1pm – 3pm or 3pm – 5pm slots on Saturdays.
- Exclusive Saturday bookings ensure no public use of the Hullabaloo soft play during the first hour of your party booking.
- During exclusive bookings on Saturdays, members of the public will have access to the Sanctuary Café, Post Office and Icon Gift Shop throughout your party booking.
- Exclusive Sunday bookings ensure no public use of the whole centre during your party. The centre is closed to the public on Sundays.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, and do so more than 6 weeks before your booking date, your deposit will be refunded to you, less a transaction fee of £50.
- Cancellations made within 6 weeks of your booking date will see the full deposit and all balances/payments retained, and the booking date and time given away.
- If the number of guests on the day of the party differs from the confirmed numbers, we reserve the right to refuse admission to Hullabaloo and/or the party room if this exceeds our capacity.
- You must not use party poppers, confetti strings, streamers, foam sprays or alike within the Centre.
The Booking and Payment Process
Food and Drink