- If you would like to book a party with us, please give Hullabaloo staff your preferred date and time, and we will check our availability.
- If your date/time is available, and you agree to go ahead with the booking, we will email you an invoice for a 50% deposit. Your booking date and time will be secure for three days.
- To secure your party booking date and time, the 50% deposit should be paid within three days of the invoice date.
- Failure to pay within these three days will see your booking slot cancelled and possibly taken by someone else.
- Your booking date and time will be confirmed once the deposit payment has been received by us.
- Your final balance, including any adult food or party extras ordered, will be sent to you via invoice, and must be settled no less than two weeks prior to the booking date.
- Failure to pay this balance may see your party cancelled, your time slot given away, and the deposit retained.
- All food and party details must be finalised seven days before the booking date.
- We accept payment online via Paypal, BACS, in cash or by credit/debit card onsite. We are unable to take credit/debit card payments over the phone.
- With the exception one birthday cake, no outside food or drink must be brought into or consumed within the Centre. If you are seen to bring you own, you will be asked to put this away.
- No food or drink is to be taken into the Hullabaloo soft play area.
- A tab for adult drinks can be opened if required from the Sanctuary Cafe
- The maximum number of children for each party is 20.
- The flat fee for our parties includes the following:
Two hours exclusive use of Hullabaloo
Children’s food, drink and snacks
- Socks must be worn at all times whilst in Hullabaloo. If you do not bring your own, they can be purchased for 50p.
- Children are at all times the responsibility of their parent/guardian and must not be left unattended within the cetre.
- Hullabaloo Lates are exclusive parties, meaning the centre is entirely yours. There is no public access or use of the centre.
The Booking and Payment Process
Food and Drink